Meet some of our
Our work is varied and we work with people from a wide range backgrounds and skills.
Although requirements fluctuate, we usually always need:
- Analysts/consultants - people with specific analyst/consulting skills that wish to work from home.
- Information professionals/specialists - business researchers with strong track records and proficiency at a range of information sources (Factiva, Lexis Nexis, Profound etc).
- Writers/Editors - writers with experience at high quality business writing.
- Web Searchers - individuals proficient at quickly finding information on the web
to answer business questions.
- Data entry specialists - individuals skilled at rapid and accurate data entry.
- Shoppers, Trend spotters, Social observers - people keen to shop for certain products and adept at seeing trends, drawing parallels and
generating valuable commercial insight.
- Telephone interviewers - people skilled at interviewing senior business people,
discussing business issues and surfacing opinion on often sensitive business questions.
- Photographers - people
able to take photos of buildings, inside stores and of products on
- Translators - people qualified to translate
between popular business
(Last updated, May 6, 2011)